Thursday, August 7, 2008

Random Thoughts

Here's some random thoughts that won't leave my head.

J.C.
He's a mother effing loser.
Who does he think he is?
He can't just say something like that.
I don't understand him
I don't care to understand him.
I just don't care.
He makes me feel like crap.
He makes me hate myself.
He makes me angry.
He puts me in a really bad mood.
I just don't understand.

I wonder how R.F. feels.
Does he realize how much he means to me?
Does he ignore the fact of the matter?
Maybe it's just me.
Maybe there's something wrong with... me.
I don't understand this.
My feelings for him just consume me.
It doesn't make sense.
Or does it?
Maybe this is how it's supposed to be.
I really hope he never forgets about me.
I'll never forget him.

C.A.
Where do I begin?
His girlfriend is stupid.
He's so sweet.
But what is he to me?
He's a great friend.
What does he think of me?
I hope he knows he's a part of me.

I have some great friends.
Especially my girl friends
They're there for me.
And I couldn't thank them more.
It's been really tough lately.
I've really needed a leaning post

If only you knew.
Who knew those words could bring so much.. Hurt?
I said those and they were backfired on me like enemy fire.
I don't understand you.
I don't know if I want you in my life.

Hold me tight.
Tell me every thing's all right.
Tell me that you're going to be okay.



I don't know what to say, act, or think. But... All I know is.. The people who mind, don't matter, and those who matter, don't mind.




1 comment:

Nicole said...

Wow, I didn't know you felt so strongly about Jesus Christ, Reid Furniture, or Chris Angel!

On a serious note, nothing is wrong with you. Never think that. You are perfect just the way you are, and one day, you'll find someone who realizes that!