Sunday, August 24, 2008

Thoughts

It's crazy that a song can make me just go nuts when I like I guy. I totally get into the song and all I do is think about him. But what's even more crazy is when every song starts to make you think about him. He's very into music and music is my life, maybe that's why. It's all around crazy feeling, but... I like it. :) I love the way he makes me feel. When I'm with him, I feel... Magical. I can confide in him like no one else and it's amazing. (I really need to come up with a different word than amazing. I'm checking a thesaurus.) He's marvelous. :) (My new word) He says he can confide in me too which is a great feeling. It really is a self esteem boost. Find someone who makes you happy and don't give up on them. I've been happy with other guys but not like this. I get miserable with other guys too... But I don't with him. I'm always happy. I've always been happy. I really like it.

I find it unbearable that one of your best friends like almost forgets about you. I miss her dearly. Come back to me.

Abby, I love you. Hahaha.. I just wanted to add that in there. I hope you're not deaf from me yelling into the phone. :) <3

School is great. I hope everyone and myself does excellent this year. I'm so excited. I start college tomorrow night so, wish me luck!

Maybe I'll go visit Nicole before class. I wonder if she has time for me.

Richard, I miss you. I realize you're busy but mann, I miss you. I better see you when I go up there or else. ;)

Chasey, keep holding on.

I just want to be held. My goodness. I hate and love this song all at the same time. Damnit.

JUSTIN. I have no idea how I'm going to survive Photo without you. Hahaa.. Stick with me.

Kimberly Elaine, I miss you terribly. Something happened yesterday and you would have been the first person I came too about it, instead I kept it bottled up. Meehh. I love you.

Kelly Michelle, I miss you terribly too. Come back to Iowa and see me.

These are just some random things going around in my mind.

I'm in a fairly good mood though.

No comments: