Sunday, August 10, 2008

Friends: Day One

So, over the next few days here I will be posting a blog about each of my friends. It'll tell the story of how we met and so on and so forth. I've been thinking about how I was going to go about this so.. Here it goes.

Richard
So, it was kind of different how I met Richard. I'd seen him in Quiz Bowl beginning in my Freshman year and that's about the only place I'd noticed him. I remember going to my first Quiz Bowl tournament and our team got totally CREAMED by his team. I saw him and I was like... Hmmmm... Smart ass. :P He's so smart. It's unbelievable. But anywho, I remember thinking, you're not going to fall for him. Crazy what you think you think, eh? Ha.. But anyway.. I didn't ever really say anything to him.. But.. That's because I was dumb. Who knew he was going to be such a great guy?

In my Sophomore year, I became more involved in things. I began seeing him a little bit more. Being stupid I still didn't talk to him. I saw him at Quiz Bowl tournaments and such but being a psycho... Never said anything to him. Finally, in March, there was a Conference Honor Choir and one of our mutual friends Stephanie and I really started talking. We were like... Hey.. You're in Quiz Bowl, aren't you? I told her that our team FEARED hers and especially that one kid. Lol. And she's like, what kid? Then as if she knew who I was talking about... Epiphany.. Lol.. OH RICHARD!.. Yea.. He thinks he's smart. I was like.. Thinks? He knows! And we just laughed... Later on that day, they had auditions for solos. I thought for kicks and giggles that I would go try out even though I'd never even heard the solos... Well, Richard was trying out.. And.. I'll tell ya.. To this day, I still don't understand why that other guy got that solo when he totally sucked it up even in auditions. Richard is... Amazing. Absolutely amazing at singing. Wow. But.. After that night, we started Facebooking. And he turned out to be absolutely amazing.

Lately though, things have been going on with him that... I just don't understand. I wish more than anything that he didn't have to go through this stuff. It's terrible. I just want him to know he means the world to me and that I am always here. I want him to know that I'm his leaning post with respect. Lol.

I have an irrational fear with him though. I'm afraid that he will forget me.

I hope he doesn't.

____________________________________________________________________


Nicole.
Where do I begin?
I've known her for over a year && a half.
I love this girl to death.
We met through Collin and it was because of Ben. Ew.
Disgusting.
But anyway...
I don't know where I'd be without her.
I have so much to say about her but... I don't know where to start.
She's beautiful, absolutely brilliant, and she has a great sense of humor.
She's always... Always there for me. I couldn't thank her more.
I just hope she knows that no matter what... NO MATTER WHAT... She means the world to me and I'll always be here for her.
Because.
I love her very very much.

____________________________________________________________________

Tomorrow, is another day with more about my amazing friends.

No comments: