Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Screw Up

Oh my gosh. Why do I keep screwing up? Why do I feel like this? Why do I always do the wrong thing? What the hell is wrong with me? Do I say the wrong thing? Do I do the wrong thing? Did I meet the wrong person? Did I not do what I was supposed to? Am I really a rebel? Am I not rebel enough? Do I have too much of an attitude? Do I fall for the wrong people? Do I hang out with the wrong people? I just don't understand.

I don't understand people.

What is wrong with me?... I keep wondering this. It goes through my head every day. I just don't understand. I feel like I can't do anything right. Not even for my friends. Ugh. I just can't go through days like this anymore. I just can't.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Nothing is wrong with you, you just haven't quite found a perfect balance yet. Don't worry, it'll come!