Saturday, October 18, 2008

Amazing

So, it's been a while and I just wanted to post a few things on here that are.. Absolutely amazing. They were said through a guy who can be a true gentleman and there are some things that I said. Here is goes.

____________________________________________________________________

"You may think you are a bad person, but to me you are a friend, and you are perfect just the way you are.."

"I don't.. That's why you're my best friend."

"Don't. You don't know how amazing you are."

"I'm sorry. I can't show you how important you are in life but.. I don't know what I would do without you.."

"..just because we aren't dating, doesn't mean I don't love you.."

"..you are strong enough.. let an angel guard you.."

"Ti amo."



The words that he says are.. Lifting and he.. Makes my day so much brighter. I can only thank him. I can only hope to become closer to him.. He makes me feel amazing. <3> Te amo. Simplemente eso.

____________________________________________________________________

No comments: