Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Girls are the Prettiest

So, many of you avid readers know who the boy I truly love is. You know what happened with him, you know how I felt, you know how I feel, you know you've been there for me as much as possible, and you know what happened between us. If you don't, tell me. I'll send you the worst day of my life. It's been exactly 7 months today. To be honest, I woke up this morning and really didn't want to get out of bed. I knew I had things to do, but none of that mattered. The 29th of every month is really sucktaculous but today, I was alone. It just kind of got to me more. I had to go back to the doctor today for a check up on the depression. As happy as I have been feeling lately, I don't feel totally and completely where I want to be. It's been working and things have been changing, but my mood swings still aren't all the way back to normal or at least a bearable level. So, she gave me a higher dosage. So, maybe I'll feel even better. I'm starting to fall for someone else but as you all know, I just can't seem to let go of the boy I love. Be patient with me. I'm trying to move on. You all know that. I'll be able to do it. I apologize for ever being annoying about him or really anything. Please forgive me. I love you all so very much.

No comments: