Saturday, December 27, 2008

:)

Things are still good. I am feeling better. I don't mope a lot anymore. Maybe it's denial. OH WELL. I'm happy. Right now, I'm really missing a friend of mine. I haven't heard anything from him in a couple of days but I'm okay. Naturally, I wouldn't be, but I am. :) Maybe things are starting to change and I'm just fine with that. :) I hope this next year brings many good things to my family, friends, and myself. We all need it. These last couple of years have been pretty shitty. I'm not going to put it lightly. We're all ready for some change. This year will be pretty crazy. Some of my very best friends will be graduating and I hope more than anything they won't forget about me and I will start my senior year which is NUTS. Things will be all right though. I know it. I'm very confident. So, out with the old and in with the new. Here we come 2009. :)

No comments: